ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE - CHARLOTTE - 178
Join our team of “A” players
This is a great time to join our Charlotte sales team in a well-established territory. Mid America Specialty Services is a National Restoration Service Company that has been in business since 1985. We work with Fortune 500 clients in a family-culture environment.
If you have a history of top 10% sales performance, come join our team of “A” players and grow with us.
Compensation: For training for the first 60 days compensation will be equivalent to $50K annualized.
The expectation for this position is $90k with additional income based on sales growth and benefits.
Benefits: Paid Vacation/Holiday, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. 401k
Experience: Two or more years’ experience selling services, in a technical industry, to managers of commercial office buildings.
Job Function: Sales
Job Description: Sell our suite of services, that includes long term maintenance agreements and short-term project work, to key decision makers in the commercial real estate industry.
- Grow profitable sales through our Action Selling professional sales methodology.
- Embrace cold calls; follow up calls, appointment setting and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Effective at face-to-face selling and long-term relationship building.
- Desired skills:
- Ability to learn, practice and follow our professional sales methodology.
- Public relations and marketing skills to grow awareness in assigned territory.
- Ability to create lasting relationships with customers and employees.
- Good negotiating skills, high energy, and self-starter orientation.
- Punctual, honest, assertive, and able to follow processes.
- Good at decision-making, resolution of problems and creative thinking.
- Effective communication through verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Goal accountability and ownership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Required experience: Sales 2 years
MASS is a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
For more information on our company visit our website: www.massus.com