$24 HR EXPERIENCED FOREMAN, METAL/WOOD REFINISHER - MIAMI - 176
EXPERIENCED FOREMAN, METAL/WOOD REFINISHER (Miami, FL) FULL-TIME
$24 HR for training for 1st 30-90 days
After training is completed, average pay is $25-$30 HR, based on commission pay plan
THIS IS A FULL TIME, YEAR ROUND POSITION
MID AMERICA SPECIALTY SERVICES is a national Restoration Service company that has been in business since 1985.
· Spraying of any type, Painter
· Any janitorial, flooring or stone installation a plus
· Working with power tools
· Experience in physical labor jobs
· Any trades or skilled labor a plus
· Any sealing skills a plus
· Any fill or repair work a plus
· Ability to communicate in English to some level.
· Ability to work night shift with flex in schedule for occasional days or weekends.
· Minimal travel - expenses paid.
· Have a current, valid driver's license.
· Must be over 18 years old.
· All training & equipment supplied.
· Transportation to & from job (from shop).
· Holiday Pay.
· Paid Vacation.
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
· 401k enrollment.
Mid America Specialty Services (MASS) is a national restoration company that specializes in refinishing metal, wood, stone & glass surfaces in commercial buildings. We have been in business since 1985 and work through out the U.S.
*The Foreman's basic function is to complete refinishing work orders within the quality, service and safety standards set by MASS
*The Foreman is also responsible in maintaining the required productivity percentage.
Our clientele is primarily the commercial real estate industry (class A office buildings).
Our crews work at night in the largest office buildings in the city. We provide all transportation and equipment. We mostly work nights starting at 5:00 pm but may work some days or weekends on occasion.
We invest in our employees! We will train and supply you with all the tools you'll need in order to succeed and grow with our company!
MASS is a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
For more information on our company visit our website: www.massus.com