MSL Ballsbridge Motors, one of Ireland’s premier motor dealerships, currently wishes to recruit a Vehicle Progressor to join our team based at 162 Shelbourne Road.
Reporting directly to the Mercedes-Benz Brand Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the progress of new and used cars from initial acquisition to ultimate sale. This is a key role in ensuring a highly efficient, timely and cost-effective vehicle delivery process and an excellent customer experience both on the web and physically on the premises.
Main Duties will include:
- Arrange and oversee the preparation of the vehicle for handover to the customer, including pre-delivery inspection, fitting number plates, valeting, fuel etc.
- Liaise with the transport companies regarding the delivery of cars
- Ensure that the vehicles displayed in the showrooms are of the highest standard at all times
- When a Used Car is traded-in or bought-in, arrange and monitor servicing, body repair, valeting etc. to have the car prepared to the highest standards and on display as quickly as possible
- Liaise with the Online Vehicle Specialist with a view to getting new and used cars uploaded to the web as quickly as possible
- Make sure the presentation of cars on the web is complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Ensure all vehicles are displayed on the premises to the highest standards at all times
- When a Used Car is sold, arrange and oversee the preparation of the vehicle for handover to the customer
- Ad hoc driving duties and deliveries will be required
- Daily, weekly and monthly stock checks, fuel level checks and battery checks to be completed both online and on site
- Preparation of used and new car stock lists
- Ensure that the guidelines are met for the dealership to pass its Certified Used car audits twice per annum
To be considered you will ideally:
- Have motor trade experience, preferably with a service background
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Possess excellent planning, organizational and co-ordination skills
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail and follow-up
- Work well as part of a team
- Be an effective communicator
- Have strong IT and administrative skills
- Be flexible in your approach to work