Motor Distributors Limited, the exclusive importer and distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Ireland wishes to recruit a full-time Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team, based on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Hours of work will usually be from 9.00am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts, e.g. calculating and posting of journals & accruals/prepayments.
- Assisting with the analysis of monthly P&L activity and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintenance of internal debtor’s accounts and clear down of same.
- Forecasting and analysing monthly and yearly overheads.
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries.
- Assisting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury functions.
- Participating in various process improvements initiatives and other ad-hoc projects as defined by the business.
- General office duties within the Finance Department.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.