MSL Cork is a principal dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Ireland and Cork’s only dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealership. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards within the Mercedes-Benz brand. It is our driven and fulfilled staff that lies at the core of our accomplishment.
MSL Cork Mercedes-Benz currently wishes to recruit a Saturday Receptionist to join our team based in Eastgate Business Park. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will assist in ensuring that all customers who contact or visit MSL Cork receive an exceptional level of personalised and professional service. Hours of work will usually be on Saturdays from 9.30am to 4.00pm; however, flexibility is required with regard to hours and days of work.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Being the first point of contact to customers phoning or visiting the showroom.
- Handling telephone calls and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Meeting, greeting and assisting customers.
- Offering & making customers refreshments.
- Introducing customers to the most appropriate specialist to deal with their needs.
- Monitoring and recording showroom traffic and incoming calls on the CRM.
- Capturing, recording and updating customer details in the database.
- Ensuring the Dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times.
- General administrative duties (eflow, Change of ownerships etc.)
- Various ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Have a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Display a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative; multitask and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent administration and IT skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be well presented at all times.
- Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation.