MSL Motor Group wishes to recruit a full-time Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team based in our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with previous experience of creating and executing marketing plans and managing budgets. Brand management experience is a distinct advantage, as well as motor industry experience.
This is a fast paced and multifaceted role incorporating a wide range of marketing activities. The successful candidate will support the implementation of marketing activities on behalf of MSL’s six dealerships and three aftersales centres.
Key duties & responsibilities to include:
- Designing, implementing and managing sales and aftersales promotions, events and campaigns for MSL Motor Group’s six dealerships and three aftersales centres.
- Reporting on campaign performance and dealership reports (performance vs targets).
- Providing detailed competitor and industry analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Actively seeking new marketing initiatives and the use of new channels/mediums.
- Ensuring that MSL Motor Group continues to lead and innovate through digital marketing.
- Manage MSL Motor Group’s social media channels and their content.
- Providing marketing support to branch and functional managers.
- Liaising with Agencies, Media Suppliers and Distributors.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the marketing budget and coordinate applications for advertising rebates from distributors.
- Writing and proof copying (to include direct mail, print media, online, press releases).
- Maintenance of the website – ensuring pricing, imagery and offers are kept up to date.
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as required.
Required skills & experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work on their own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Excellent organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of website analysis, excel and powerpoint.
- Strong written skills (experience in writing for different platforms/media would be of advantage).
- Digital marketing experience would be of advantage.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.