MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) is a dedicated Service Centre focusing on the maintenance and repair of Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda and Volkswagen vehicles. We currently wish to recruit a Trainee Parts Person to join our busy team.
A career at MSL Motor Group is just that – a career. Having been involved with the Irish Motor Industry for more than 60 years we know and understand the value in having exceptional people on our team – our staff are at the very core of our business and we value them immensely.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Identify the correct parts required for trade, retail and workshop customers.
- Efficiently manage all telephone, email and online enquiries.
- Work as part of a large team to achieve company and departmental targets.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping are achieved within the parts department.
- Communicate and build a rapport with the other departments.
- Maintain and build the customer database through telephone calls and planned visits.
- Process parts orders through the various software systems and DMS.
- Create and complete parts returns to each of the distributors.
- Check off deliveries and input the information on the DMS.
- Follow the outlined structures to assist with inventory levels.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Motor industry knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- A high level of IT/Computer skills is required.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.