MSL Cork is a principal dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Ireland and Cork’s only dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealership. We have an esteemed reputation for meeting and exceeding the highest level of standards within the Mercedes-Benz brand. It is our driven and fulfilled staff that lies at the core of our accomplishment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Valetor/General Operative to join our team located in Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork on a 6-month fixed term contract.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Wash & Valet cars ensuring the highest dealership standards are adhered to.
- Be responsible for the condition of all new and used cars delivered to our customers, inspecting vehicles with sales and service personal prior to customer handover.
- Ensure that the condition of our used car display area is up to an auditable standard by a third party.
- Ensure any damages are notified to the relevant manager for appropriate actions to be taken.
- Liaise with both sales and aftersales whilst reporting to the Brand Manager.
- Assist in maintaining the dealership and ensuring it is clean and tidy.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 1-year previous valeting experience with a premium franchise.
- Hold a full, clean and current driving licence.
- Be trustworthy, reliable and conscientious.
- Have the ability to work under time pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
- Exhibit good communication skills.
- Work well as part of a busy team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.