MSL Motor Group is a family owned business which has been in operation since 1959. As an employer, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees by providing excellent training and development. We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offers a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
MSL Ballsbridge Motors is a dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealership with a great location, experienced staff and a total commitment to excellence, we have been serving our customers from this landmark site since the 1950s. We currently wish to recruit a full-time qualified Motor Vehicle Technician to be based on our site at 162 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Working in the dealership in a standalone role.
- Carry out all work to the highest standard.
- Ensure that the Parts Department will have the required parts in stock when the work is scheduled to be carried out.
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspection’s, services etc. on Sales cars.
- Liaise with the Workshop and Parts Department on Pottery Road.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.