MSL Park Motors, part of the MSL Motor Group, wishes to recruit a Sales Development Executive to generate sales leads for our Mercedes-Benz, ŠKODA and Mazda sales team in MSL Park Motors.
The successful candidate will be based in our state-of-the-art Aftersales facility, MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) located at 218 North Circular Road, Dublin 7.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Building a strong rapport with customers visiting the Service Centre and proactively seeking to generate sales leads for MSL Park Motors.
- Providing exceptional customer service so all customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Identify in advance and create a list of customers coming into the Service Centre that may be potential candidates for changing their car.
- Research on the cars identified from the list for a potential sale.
- Liaise with the Salesperson if they are an existing sales customer and liaise with the Sales Manager if they are a conquest customer.
- Engage with the customer on the morning of their visit.
- Putting in place and overseeing a test drive experience for new and existing customers who visit the Service Centre.
- Building and developing a good product knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz, ŠKODA and Mazda Brands.
- Providing up-to-date feedback/reports to our Brand Managers in MSL Park Motors.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Have experience in a sales position, be proactive and target orientated.
• Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
• Exhibit excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Have strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail.
• Possess excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills.
• Be flexible in your approach to work.
• Possess good administration and IT skills.
• Work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Have experience with CRM and DMS systems.
• Hold a full, valid and current driving licence.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.