MSL Motor Group is a family owned business which has been in operation since 1959. As an employer, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees by providing excellent training and development.
We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offer a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
We are offering the successful candidate a 4-year Motor Mechanics apprenticeship in conjunction with SOLAS which involves both on and off the job training. On successful completion of this Motor Mechanics apprenticeship, the apprentice is awarded a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Motor Mechanics.
Further information on the statutory apprenticeship scheme and minimum entry requirements can be found on www.solas.ie
MSL Service Centre (South Dublin), operates a service, repair and parts facility for Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles at our state-of-the-art premises, located on Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have successfully completed a Leaving Certificate.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Have a keen interest in the motor industry.
- Display good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.