MSL Motor Group, Ireland’s leading retail automotive group, wishes to recruit a Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) to join our Marketing team which is based at our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and implementation of all marketing activities on behalf of MSL Motor Group.
This is a fast paced and multifaceted role incorporating a wide range of marketing activities. Applicants must be willing to travel to our six dealerships and three after-sales centres.
Key duties & responsibilities to include:
- Managing the daily activities of the Marketing Executive and Support Staff, to ensure efficient and professional implementation of Branch & Brand Marketing Plans.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, including Manufacturers / Distributors, Brand Managers, Customer Relations Manager, Agencies and Suppliers.
- Designing and implementing a Group Marketing Strategy for each brand the Group represents (i.e. Mercedes-Benz Sales & Aftersales; Skoda Sales & Aftersales; Mazda Sales & Aftersales; Volkswagen Aftersales and Smart Aftersales).
- Developing, managing and overseeing individual Branch & Brand Marketing Plans, in conjunction with Brand Managers, Marketing Executives and Manufacturers/Distributors.
- Reviewing, implementing and creating new Branch & Brand sponsorship opportunities.
- Delivering all marketing plans (Group & Branch & Brand) within budget.
- Managing manufacturer rebate and advertising claim schemes.
- Overseeing all media buying for Group, Branch & Brand.
- Reviewing all marketing activities and costs at weekly marketing meetings, in conjunction with relevant personnel and suppliers.
- Delivering a detailed marketing report to the Board of Management bi-monthly.
- Providing detailed competitor and industry analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring that MSL Motor Group continues to lead and innovate through Digital Marketing.
- Various ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Possess a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Be proficient in MS Office and display good IT skills.
- Have experience of working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously for a number of brands.
- Have the ability to manage people and lead a team.
- Have strong campaign management experience, with the ability to prioritise.
- Display a high level of personal energy to drive projects to completion.
- Possess solid digital advertising knowledge is necessary; PPC, social media, SEO etc.
- Be results driven; focusing on incremental revenue and traffic growth.
- Possess strong analytical skills to evaluate the success of online marketing, local campaigns, events, etc.
- Have excellent writing & proofing skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt style accordingly to achieve communication and business goals.
- Knowledge of motor industry is preferable.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.