MSL Motor Group is a family owned business which has been in operation since 1959. We are very proud to sell and service Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, ŠKODA and service Volkswagen.
We currently wish to recruit a full-time Customer Relations Executive to join our busy team based in our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12. Our working hours are currently 9.00am and 5.15pm Monday to Friday, however hours of work may vary between 8.00am and 6.00pm depending on the needs of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from customer wishing to book service or repair work
- Establish a clear understanding of any symptom or problem the customer has with their vehicle and the works to be carried out
- Determine workshop availability using the booking system
- Liaise with our service centre’s regarding the bookings and any other queries
- Contacting customers after they have taken delivery of their vehicle to discuss their level of satisfaction
- Issuing “thank you” cards to customers upon completion of telephone surveys
- Capturing, recording and updating customer details in our ‘Autoview’ database
- Contacting customers to inform them about product launches, new car information, test drive campaigns and used car sales etc.
- Updating the CRM system with leads and relevant information gathered
- Handle customer complaints and escalate the complains as required
- Recording various dates for service, NCT, seasonal reminders etc. in the DMS and following up with customers at the appropriate time via telephone (this function will be supported by direct mail reminders)
- Report writing and various ad hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be from a motor industry background and have technical knowledge
- Possess excellent administration and IT skills
- Be familiar with the ‘Autoview’ system
- Exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of customer service
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative; multitask and meet deadlines
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible, with the ability to learn and think quickly
- Display a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.