MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) is a dedicated Service Centre focusing on the maintenance and repair of Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda and Volkswagen vehicles.
A career at MSL Motor Group is just that, a career. Having been involved with the Motor Industry for more than 60 years we know and understand the value in having exceptional people on our team, our staff are at the very core of our business and we value them immensely.
Due to exceptional growth MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) wish to recruit an additional Service Advisor to join our busy Service Team.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Establishing, maintaining and developing long-term customer relationships and for initiating and managing the service process.
- Liaise with the Workshop, Service Reception, Warranty and Parts Department.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service whilst offering advice to customers regarding technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- Maintain up-to date progress on each of your customers vehicles undergoing maintenance and repair and liaise with your customer as needed on any additional work or costs.
- Determine workshop availability and schedule customer bookings by phone, email or from walk in customers wishing to book maintenance and repair work.
- Meet customers when they arrive with their vehicle and establish a clear understanding of what maintenance and repair work is to be carried out.
- Ensure that the customers vehicle is ready at agreed day/time and explain all maintenance and repair work completed.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be competent in advising and selling.
- Possess excellent problem-solving ability.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have strong organisational and planning skills.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have strong PC skills.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Must have experience in a similar role.
- Have a full, valid and current driving licence.
- Experienced within the Motor Industry.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.