MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) is a dedicated Service Centre focusing on the maintenance and repair of Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda and Volkswagen vehicles.
A career at MSL Motor Group is just that – a career. Having been involved with the Irish Motor Industry for more than 60 years we know and understand the value in having exceptional people on our team – our staff are at the very core of our business and we value them immensely.
Due to exceptional growth MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) wish to recruit a Trainee Service Advisor to join our highly experienced team.
Main duties and responsibilities to include:
- Establishing, maintaining and developing long-term customer relationships and for initiating and managing the service process.
- Liaise with the Workshop, Service Reception, Warranty and Parts Department.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service whilst offering advice to customers regarding technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- Maintain up-to date progress on each of your customers vehicles undergoing maintenance and repair and liaise with your customer as needed on any additional work or costs.
- Determine workshop availability and schedule customer bookings by phone, email or from walk in customers wishing to book maintenance and repair work.
- Meet customers when they arrive with their vehicle and establish a clear understanding of what maintenance and repair work is to be carried out.
- Ensure that the customers vehicle is ready at agreed day/time and explain all maintenance and repair work completed.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Have an interest in the motor industry.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic.
- Have a full, valid and current driving licence.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.