Tyre & Wheel Alignment Specialist
As an employer we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees and especially as we adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. We have adhered to the guidance and implemented measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) is a dedicated Service Centre focusing on the maintenance and repair of Mercedes-Benz, Skoda, Mazda and Volkswagen vehicles and we currently wish to recruit a full-time Wheel Alignment Specialist to join our busy Service team based at 218 North Circular Road, Dublin 7.
Key duties & Responsibilities;
• Carry out alignment checks on all service and repair vehicles.
• Identify and report to supervisor all vehicles requiring alignment.
• Complete 4-wheel alignment as instructed whilst ensuring total quality.
• Ensure any damages are notified to the relevant manager for appropriate actions to be taken.
• Liaise with both sales and aftersales whilst reporting to the Aftersales Manager.
• Assist in maintaining the dealership and ensuring it is clean and tidy.
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Have a minimum of 1-year previous experience in tyre fitting and carrying out 4-wheel alignment.
• Experience with Hunter wheel alignment machine an advantage.
• Hold a full, clean and current driving licence.
• Be trustworthy, reliable and conscientious.
• Have the ability to work under time pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
• Exhibit good communication skills.
• Work well as part of a busy team.
• Be flexible in their approach to work.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.