Service Team Leader
As an employer we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees and especially as we adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. We have adhered to the guidance and implemented measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
MSL Service Centre (North Dublin) is a dedicated Service Centre focusing on the maintenance and repair of Mercedes-Benz, Skoda, Mazda and Volkswagen vehicles. We currently wish to recruit a Service Team Leader to join our workshop team based at 218 North Circular Road, Dublin 7.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you’ll inspire your Service Department to ensure that every customer’s experience is exceptional. Naturally confident, with proven managerial experience, you will have strong leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
• Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability in the Service Department whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring that all service, warranty and repair works are carried out to the highest standard, commensurate with brand and Company standards.
• Ensuring the effective management of all employees in the Service Department.
• Ensuring that Health & Safety regulations are complied with and high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas.
• Maintaining excellent working relationships with our distributor & manufacturer.
• Maximising commercial opportunities for the Service Department.
• Contributing to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
• Maintaining an effective control of costs in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets.
• Undertaking additional related responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Sound business acumen, and the capability to control costs and increase profits.
• Proven people management skills and leadership ability.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Desire to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Proven ability to work to high standards.
• Strong IT and administration skills.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Possess a full and valid driving license.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.