As an employer we pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees and especially as we adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. We have adhered to the guidance and implemented measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
MSL Motor Group is a family-owned business which has been in operation since 1959. We are extremely proud of the team that we have built and continue to build. MSL Motor Group offers a long-standing career and not just a job. We have a team of over 180 employees. People stay with the company thanks to the positive working environment, the continuous development, the opportunities for progression and the competitive remuneration packages delivered.
MSL Grange Motors is a dedicated Mercedes-Benz dealer and part of the MSL Motor Group. MSL Grange Motors has recently redeveloped their facility to continue providing customers with the level of standards Mercedes-Benz is famous for worldwide. We are currently seeking to recruit a Workshop Controller to join our Aftersales team.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring the efficient running of the workshop.
- Delegating workloads to the Technicians.
- Supervising the Technicians, ensuring productivity is maximised and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service including dealing with customer complaints.
- Advising customers of technical issues, costs, completion times etc.
- Upselling products and services to customers.
- Liaise with the Parts Department on what parts might be needed on cars booked in.
- Liaising with the distributors on problem cars if necessary.
- Ensuring there is a smooth flow of information back to the service advisors.
- Playing your part in the CSS scores of the company.
- Administrative duties.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Have strong technical knowledge.
- Possess good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Possess good administrative and IT skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Work well under pressure.
- Hold a full clean driver’s licence.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.