Data Analytics is one of the most exciting and fastest growth areas in IT. At Nathean we develop Logix, a modern Data Analytics and Reporting platform. Logix works with any number of data sources to help our customers make better informed business decisions every day.
We currently have a position for a graduate/junior Product Quality Engineer to join our growing team. You will be part of the product and support team to ensure successful, high-quality product releases.
You will be working in a great collaborative team environment and gain a wide variety of skills in web, mobile, desktop and database technologies as well as experience in customer support, product lifecycle and agile processes.
The role is ideally suited for a candidate who is technically minded, pays attention to detail and enjoys working in a team.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and scenarios
- Execution of product testing scripts (manual and automated using Selenium)
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Perform regression testing on resolved bugs
- Ensure product documentation is kept up to date
- Deliver the above as part of a team applying Scrum principles
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Fluent English
-Valid Irish working visa or an EU passport
- Use of automated QA testing tools
- Use of helpdesk systems
- Familiarity of Scrum framework.
- Experience of Business Intelligence/Reporting applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET and database technologies