Junior QA Analyst
We currently have an opening for a Junior QA Analyst to join our growing team on a contract basis with a potential for extension. We are committed to delivering high quality end-to-end solutions for our customers and this role is based on a customer site in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will enhance your technical, analytical and business skills and work with the latest Web, Mobile, Desktop and Database technologies.
We are looking for candidates who have Business Analysis and SQL skills, can communicate clearly with technical and business users alike, are capable of self-managing and relentlessly focused on the customer.
Responsibilities & Activities
You will work as part of the team with responsibility for the following:
- Data interrogation over multiple data sources
- Data Exception Reporting via Oracle SQL and Excel
- Data Quality Assurance – reviewing, validating, formatting and analysing data from multiple sources to ensure data quality
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Fluent English
- Valid Irish working visa or an EU passport
Required Skills & Experience
- SQL Server Development and database skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Business Analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous in approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet established deadlines with a talent for quickly learning new tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated focus for customer satisfaction
- Experience will be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided