Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our new Berlin office who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers and prospects. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company headquartered in San Francisco looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business. If you want to be one of the first at a new office location, you are at the right place.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next-generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way, we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking forward continuing our success in the EMEA market.
You can learn more about our company on our website @ www.ninjarmm.com.
We will also teach you a lot of sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career.
Come join us for an amazing adventure!
- Energetic and sales driven self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Proactive communications with clients and react to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Phone inbound leads to discuss our B2B service
- Being able to analyze and understand the customer needs and present a solution that fits the customer requirements
- Demo the NinjaRMM product line via the phone and online presentations
- Challenge and overcome objections
- Maintain accurate reports on revenue
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Gather market information and insights to gain a clear understanding of the industry
- Highlight potential opportunities and build supporting business cases
- Represent NinjaRMM at trade events and attend client meetings for training and onboarding
- Enthusiasm, fun, and energy to create one of the best sales offices in Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in B2B IT Sales.
- Track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology or Economics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English and German.
- Additional languages a plus.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers/ MSPs.
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Be part of ever-evolving departments that allow opportunities to grow with the company.
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world.
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career.