- Manage paid marketing channels and campaigns to drive online conversions
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Run A/B tests to determine the most effective copy and creative to improve CTR and CPA, attract new conversions, and maximize ROI.
- Maximize CTR, keyword quality score, and conversion rate through best practice adoption and continuous test.
- Find opportunities for growth and efficiency to exceed acquisition and ROAS goals.
- Work with designers and web developers to execute campaigns as needed.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in performance/acquisition/online marketing with a focus on ROI.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Display Retargeting.
- Experience with Adwords keywords bidding, best practices, and campaign scaling,
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written English proficiency and attention to detail.
NinjaRMM is the world’s first security centric remote monitoring and management platform. Ninja touts an amazing user experience, 360-degree monitoring, an IT marketplace and tight integrations with products used by Managed Service Providers as well as IT professionals. For more information, please visit www.ninjarmm.com