Recent graduates welcome to apply.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a Bay Area start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking to propel our growth for the rest of this year.
You can learn more about our company on our website www.ninjarmm.com.
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience. Compensation of about $50-55K OTE/YR with opportunity for advancement within the first year.
We will also teach out a lot of sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career.
Come join us for a fabulous adventure!
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all incoming leads that come to us from the web or phone.
- Make all prospective partners who are inquiring to us having a top-notch experience – You are the face of NinjaRMM
- Schedule appointments for our Account Executives
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
- “Concierge” type of experience, either in Hospitality or Food/Beverage industry or any sort of customer-facing business.
- Some B2B experience would be preferred.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.