We are a San Francisco-based software company that has developed an IT management platform for IT companies and departments. We have been highly successful by providing timely "above and beyond" support that builds solid relationships with our customers.
This is a unique support position, with room to grow in a fast-paced startup environment with a proven track record in the IT service provider market; it requires initiative and a desire to provide incredible support for our customers. The ability to demonstrate empathy and patience in this role is critical.
• You enjoy the technical support environment.
• You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference!
· Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties (~1 weekend/month)
· Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
· Have a pleasant phone demeanor
· Ability to flourish under limited supervision
· Must have a good working knowledge of Windows troubleshooting
· Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· At least 1 years prior experience in a support related position.
· Proficient in Windows and working knowledge of Mac
· Previous experience with Zendesk a plus!
· Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must!
· Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
· Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
· Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.
· A good sense of humor