AUSTRALIA-focused Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a Bay Area start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
Your role will consist of following up with the leads we are receiving from Australia and New Zealand (“ANZ”) as well as prospecting this fast-growing and exciting overseas market. No travel to Australia/New Zealand involved, this is a 100% telesales role.
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience. Compensation for this role is $60-65K OTE/YR with opportunity for advancement within the first year. We will also teach out a lot of sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time.
Come join us for a fabulous adventure!
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all incoming leads that come to us from the web or phone.
- Make all prospective partners who are inquiring to us having a top-notch experience – You are the face of NinjaRMM with ANZ prospects
- Schedule appointments for our Account Executives
- Grow their individual and team’s number of new business closed by proactively generating new qualified leads.
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Minimum of 65 outbound prospecting calls day.
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Hours: 1pm-8pm
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory. Recent graduates welcome to apply.
- Being an Australian (“Aussie”) or New Zealand (“Kiwi”) native, or having traveled to those countries, is a BIG PLUS but not required.
- “Concierge” type of experience, either in Hospitality or Food/Beverage industry or any sort of customer-facing business, is a PLUS.
- Some B2B experience would be preferred.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You can learn more about our company on our website www.ninjarmm.com.