NinjaRMM is looking for a Senior AWS DevOps/Security Engineer who will play a key role in designing, deploying, and maintaining solutions. SecOps will automate security assessments, audits, policy and standard enforcement, and more. This is a very hands-on role which will involve working with our architecture and development teams to build and maintain security systems and solutions.
• Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis;
• Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs;
• Deploy, maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration & Deployment environment;
• Design, build and maintain automation, applications, and services in AWS environment;
• Write scripts to automate operations and server management;
• Maintain QA and Production configuration using automation tools
• Document current and future development and configuration processes and policies; and
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience;
• Strong C# proficiency is a must have.
• Experience building cloud-based microservices (AWS Lambda, Docker, etc.);
• Proficiency developing AWS Lambda Functions in Python or NodeJS;
• Solid experience using Serverless Framework for managing and deploying Lambda functions;
• Experience using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.);
• Experience designing and building scalable, cloud-based software solutions;
• Thorough knowledge of software development best-practices and concepts (TDD, BDD, etc.);
• Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (Bamboo/Jenkins/GoCD, Git/Github/BitBucket, etc.)
• Experience with front-end technologies (React, AngularJS, Django, etc.)
• Familiarity of modern security development principles and practices;
• Strong knowledge of quality best-practices (various types of tests, performance, etc.);
• Familiarity with Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, New Relic;
• Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM software development;
• Fluent in Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS/Amazon) administration & shell scripting (BASH);
• Hands on experience with configuration tools like Salt, puppet, Chef, Ansible;
• Proficient in creating technical documentation & diagrams using Visio or similar;
• Experience consuming HTTP APIs and RESTful web services programmatically; and
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- No Corp to Corp
- No third-party candidates considered for this position