Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a fast-growing technology start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
NinjaRMM is a SaaS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking to propel our growth for the rest of this year.
You can learn more about our company on our website: www.ninjarmm.com.
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience.
Compensation of up to $60K OTE/YR, based on experience/motivation, with opportunity for advancement within the first year.
We are focused on developing and teaching sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career.
· Responsible for growing your individual book of business within your portfolio of approximately 300 existing accounts
· Proactively engage and reach out to your accounts
· Be the “single point of contact” for those accounts
· Identify, qualify, sort, and develop your own cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
· Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
· Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated in Salesforce
· Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
· Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in “owning” a portfolio of accounts
· Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and mid-market focused MSP’s and/or Re-sellers/ MSPs preferred
· “Concierge” type of experience, either in Hospitality or Food/Beverage industry or any sort of customer-facing business preferred
· B2B experience preferred
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes and procedures
· Strong computer knowledge required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be organized and detail-oriented