Product Marketing Manager
This position can be based in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA.
NinjaRMM is looking for a dynamic product marketing professional who can develop market leading positioning and compelling stories that resonate with our target customers, strengthen our brand, and boost sales.
You’ll be responsible for building out and communicating our product value to internal and external audiences and will focus on core product marketing functions like messaging, positioning, sales enablement, content creation, delivery, and demand generation. You’ll dig into our customer base to capture insights and data, interview current and prospective customers to gather their concerns and motivations, and present this feedback to cross-functional teams to help make strategic decisions.
You will become Ninja’s product evangelist and go-to person for insights into our buyer personas, product messaging, market intelligence, and competitive landscape. Most importantly, you will be key in shaping the overall product marketing strategy that will drive revenue and grow the company.
- You will be an expert on our buyers. Who are they? How do they buy? Where do they do their research? What is their key buying criteria?
- Use the knowledge and learnings from your market/competitive research to drive change in our sales and marketing processes
- Own the go-to-market plan and internal communication for all feature releases and product launches
- You know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future
- Stay up to date on the IT/MSP space and analyze market trends to better position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launches)
- You can translate technical product details into easy-to-understand benefits for the end user
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, webinar presentations, sales enablement materials, ad campaigns)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement strategies for successful execution (design, content, acquisition, product, sales, support, customer success)
- Continuously evaluate product marketing initiatives using relevant KPIs and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t
- You grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- 4+ years of proven experience in Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Sales Enablement, Brand or similar role
- Experience in B2B software a plus
- Experience in IT or MSP software a HUGE plus
- Experience in competitive research and market analysis
- Analytical and data-driven
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Passionate about technology and the value it brings to people and businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in CRM tools like Salesforce
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and web analytics tools such as Marketo, Pardot, and Google Analytics
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people skills. You’ll be interacting with customers, integration partners, and colleagues across all departments and functions
- Bachelor’s degree
NinjaRMM is a leading, cloud-based remote monitoring and management platform that combines powerful time-saving functionality with an intuitive UI, allowing MSPs and IT pros to easily monitor and manage thousands of devices. NinjaRMM was named a 2019 Leader by G2Crowd and rated the #1 RMM across 8 categories, including ease of use, product direction, and quality of support. NinjaRMM has office locations in San Francisco, CA, Clearwater, FL, and Berlin, Germany. For more information, please visit www.ninjarmm.com