Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking to propel our growth for the rest of this year.
You can learn more about our company on our website www.ninjarmm.com.
We will promote and provide extra compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience. Compensation of about $70K OTE/YR with opportunity for advancement within the first year.
We will also teach out a lot of sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career.
Come join us for a fabulous adventure!
- Responsible for growing your individual Book of Business by proactively generating new qualified leads.
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Minimum of 100 outbound prospecting calls day
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers/ MSPs.
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Must know how to use Salesforce.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.