We are a San Francisco-based software company that has developed an IT management platform for IT companies and departments. We have been highly successful by providing timely "above and beyond" support that builds solid relationships with our customers. This position is located in our Clearwater, Florida office.
This is a unique support position, with room to grow in a fast-paced startup environment with a proven track record in the IT service provider market; it requires initiative and a desire to provide incredible support for our customers. The ability to demonstrate empathy and patience in this role is critical.
• You enjoy the technical support environment.
• You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference!
- Must be able to work a set schedule 2 am to 11 am EST Monday through Friday
- Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties (~1 weekend/month with limited hours/scope)
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision
- Must be fluent in Windows troubleshooting
- Fluency in Mac troubleshooting preferred
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future releases.
- Create and deliver product or technology training to internal and external partner teams (frontline tech support reps, resellers, distributors, etc).
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with partner teams(such as Engineering, Sales, QA, etc).
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles/solutions and procedures).
- Must be fluent in French.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years prior experience in a support related position.
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc) and working knowledge of Mac
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must!
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.
- A good sense of humor