Account Manager - French
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our new Berlin office who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with our French-speaking customers. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
NinjaRMM is a SaaS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking forward continuing our success in the EMEA market.
You can learn more about our company on our website @ www.ninjarmm.com.
Come join us for an amazing adventure!
- Energetic and sales driven self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Proactive communications with customers and react to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Being able to analyze and understand the customer needs and present a solution that fits the customer requirements
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and to find growth opportunities
- Achieve a retention rate of 90% within your customer portfolio
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Gather market information and insights to gain a clear understanding of the industry
- Enthusiasm, fun and energy to create one of the best sales offices of Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in B2B IT Sales.
- Track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets.
- Strong IT knowledge. Education in the field is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in French and English.
- Additional languages a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing startup.
- Be part of ever evolving departments that allow opportunity to grow with the company.
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world.
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career.
Send your application along with your salary requirements to email@example.com.