Front-End Web Developer
This is a full-time role. This position can be based in Florida, California, Texas, or Berlin, Germany.
NinjaRMM is looking for an eager, self-motivated Front-End Web Developer to join our growing marketing team. You will be accountable for building and maintaining a highly performant and localized web experience, and will ensure that NinjaRMM has world class web content, SEO, and conversion rate optimization. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing, and is the first of its kind within our marketing team.
As Ninja’s Front-End Web Developer you'll collaborate with marketers, designers, executives, and product managers to constantly optimize the user experience of www.ninjarmm.com and improve business metrics for user acquisition and engagement. You'll have the opportunity to work on strategy, execution, and analysis, and roll out new experiments frequently.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of WordPress. You’ve built your own themes and plugins before and you’re up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends and technologies. You enjoy exploring and building web experiences that push the envelope.
- Own the maintenance and growth of NinjaRMM’s responsive marketing website and site architecture across multiple languages (currently EN, DE, ES, FR)
- Manage the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Ability to develop detailed project plans while monitoring progress and communicating with the project owners and stakeholders
- Work closely with the product team and performance marketing team to launch new web experiences via custom WordPress templates and integrations with our marketing automation (Pardot) and data analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Manage site localization strategy and content translation projects
- Monitor and optimize the Wordpress site to ensure we have a high page speed performance score across all pages
- Improve the conversion rate and user engagement metrics by quickly implementing A/B tests to help determine improvements
- Contribute to the analysis and implementation of SEO strategies to drive organic pipeline
- Build quarterly plans and targets and gain buy-in from internal stakeholders across product, sales, and marketing
- Closely collaborate with the design and product teams to build fantastic user experiences
- 5+ years of experience building websites as a front-end developer
- Experience building and maintaining multi-language websites (must-have)
- Experience building sites using content management systems, preferably on Wordpress
- Ability to develop and manage project schedules and prioritize and meet multiple large- and small-scale project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of design principles and best practices
- Self-motivated and scrappy - you know what needs to be done and you take initiative
- Strong communication skills and an ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Fluent English speaker
NinjaRMM is a leading, cloud-based remote monitoring and management platform that combines powerful time-saving functionality with an intuitive UI, allowing MSPs and IT pros to easily monitor and manage thousands of devices. NinjaRMM has over 4,000+ partners across the world, and was named a 2020 Leader by G2Crowd and rated the #1 RMM across 8 categories, including ease of use, product direction, and quality of support. NinjaRMM has office locations in San Francisco, CA, Clearwater, FL, and Berlin, Germany. For more information, please visit www.ninjarmm.com