Account Executive - Strategic Accounts
The Account Executive role at NinjaRMM is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives among our largest and most strategic prospect accounts. NinjaRMM AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, and closing revenue. No prospecting, we leave that to our world-class SDR and marketing teams.
This is a strategic role which will contribute significantly to the success of NinjaRMM. You will be responsible for closing large, strategic accounts and helping NinjaRMM move upstream to the large mid-market MSP space (2500+ end points).
· Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
· Utilize a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
· Understand target customers business needs, deliver compelling demonstrations to address those needs, develop tailored proposals, and effectively articulate NinjaRMM’s value proposition at the executive level
· Identify and close quick opportunities while managing larger, longer, complex sales cycles
· Formulate and guide business validation cases to expedite adoption
· Become a NinjaRMM product expert and understand our competitor landscape
· Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce
· Qualify prospective accounts to build and maintain an up to date pipeline of prospects to achieve annual sales goals, set quarterly
· Negotiate opportunity terms, discounts, and implementation with leadership approval for below-threshold discounts
· Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
· Proven track record of accomplished selling effectively across all levels of business and IT contacts in mid-market organizations
· Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
· 5 years of experience in sales in the software industry (Required)
· Experience in the endpoint technology IT, cybersecurity, or remote monitoring industry (preferred)
· Experience in relevant channels preferred: [Managed Service Providers (MSP), Enterprise MSP (MSP 500), Value-Added Resellers (VAR), Technology Service Providers (TSP), Security (MSP+)]
· Follow the NinjaRMM value/solutions-based sales process. We provide robust lead generation to assist you in developing and cultivating your pipeline.
o 100% of your demos will be qualified/scheduled by your dedicated BDR Team
· Ability to accurately forecast business weekly, on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Experienced selling in both direct and indirect sales models working with channel partners
· History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
· Excellent communication and customer services skills
You can learn more about our company on our website www.ninjarmm.com.