The Account Executive role at NinjaRMM is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives among our largest and most strategic prospect accounts. NinjaRMM AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, and closing revenue. No prospecting, we leave that to our world-class SDR and marketing teams.
This is a strategic role which will contribute significantly to the success of NinjaRMM. You will be responsible for closing large, strategic accounts and helping NinjaRMM move upstream to the large mid-market / enterprise space.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Utilize a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Understand target customers business needs, deliver compelling demonstrations to address those needs, develop tailored proposals, and effectively articulate NinjaRMM’s value proposition at the executive level
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing larger, longer, complex sales cycles
- Formulate and guide business validation cases to expedite adoption
- Become a NinjaRMM product expert and understand our competitor landscape
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Proven track record of accomplished selling effectively across all levels of business and IT contacts in mid-market organizations
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- 5 years of sales experience in B2B software (required)
- Experience in the endpoint technology, IT, cybersecurity, or remote monitoring industry (preferred)
- Ability to continuously and accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Experienced selling in both direct and indirect sales models working with channel partners
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
You can learn more about our company on our website www.ninjarmm.com.