Support Engineer - Dutch/English
NinjaRMM is a SaaS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We've been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking to continue our growth.
This is a unique support position, with room to grow in our fast-paced Berlin based Startup with a proven track record in the Dutch IT service provider market. It requires initiative and a desire to provide incredible support for our customers. The ability to demonstrate empathy and patience in this role is critical.
- You enjoy the technical support environment.
- You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts grow!
- You have experience with the Dutch IT market.
- Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision
- Must be fluent in Windows troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem
- resolution, and make improvements for future releases.
- Create and deliver product or technology training to internal and external partner teams (frontline tech support reps, resellers, distributors, etc).
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with partner teams (such as Engineering, Sales, etc).
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles/solutions and procedures).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent work experience considered.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a support related position.
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc) and working knowledge of Linux/Mac
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk, Clarify, etc.) a plus!
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills In Dutch and English. German proficiency a plus.
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
- Adaptable to new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.