Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our new London office who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers and prospects. If you want to be one of the first at a new office location, you are at the right place.
NinjaRMM is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers an easy-to-use remote monitoring and endpoint management software for IT teams. We were founded in 2013 to help managed service providers and IT departments simplify their workday with an intuitive and user-friendly endpoint management platform. NinjaRMM was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of businesses around the globe. Today, we have grown to support over 5,000 customers worldwide. NinjaRMM has been consistently recognized as the no.1 rated software in its category on G2 Crowd and Gartner Digital Markets in the past 3 years. Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage. Learn more about NinjaRMM here: www.ninjarmm.com.
Come join us for an amazing adventure!
- Energetic and sales driven self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Proactive communications with clients and react to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Phone inbound leads to discuss our B2B service
- Being able to analyze and understand the customer needs and present a solution that fits the customer requirements
- Demo the NinjaRMM product line via the phone and online presentations
- Challenge and overcome objections
- Maintain accurate reports on revenue
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Gather market information and insights to gain a clear understanding of the industry
- Highlight potential opportunities and build supporting business cases
- Represent NinjaRMM at trade events and attend client meetings for training and onboarding
- Enthusiasm, fun, and energy to create one of the best sales offices in Europe
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in B2B IT Sales
- Track record in achieving and maintaining sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology or Economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and French (additional languages a plus)
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers/ MSPs
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup
- Be part of ever-evolving departments that allow opportunities to grow with the company
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career