Director Enterprise Sales
NinjaRMM is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers an easy-to-use remote monitoring and endpoint management software for IT teams. We were founded in 2013 to help managed service providers and IT departments simplify their workday with an intuitive and user-friendly endpoint management platform. NinjaRMM was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of businesses around the globe. Today, we have grown to support over 5,000 customers worldwide. NinjaRMM has been consistently recognized as the no.1 rated software in its category on G2 Crowd and Gartner Digital Markets in the past 3 years. Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage. Learn more about NinjaRMM here: www.ninjarmm.com.
The Director of Sales is an entrepreneurial, sales driven leader ready to generate revenue in our major market segments. This person will help oversee and drive help drive new business from prospecting to close. This position reports directly to the EMEA General Manager.
- Motivate, enable, and empower the sales team to hit monthly goals
- Work collaboratively across the organization to ensure that our EMEA goals are achieved
- Enforce positive disciplines in CRM and sales pipelining in order to ensure accuracy of forecast
- Act as a manager, mentor, and coach to your sales team, helping them develop to be the best that they can be
- Clearly set goals and objectives for the EMEA sales team within the context of the wider business objectives
- Be the go-to person for any matters relating to Sales and Revenue within the region
- Be responsible for performance management of your direct reports.
- Provide clear visibility on the activities of the team and provide insight into the team
- Clearly articulate the vision and benefits of the company and its solution to customers, prospects, partners, and others within the market
- Foster a close working relationship with the GM, EMEA and Head of Marketing to ensure that the pipeline or leads at the top of the funnel are of good quality and quantity to hit sales targets
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales
- Proven sales experience and track record of meeting and exceeding SaaS MRR revenue targets
- Sales management / leadership experience with an enabler-mentality ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Owning a revenue target and taking full responsibility for the team numbers
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills