Marketing Translator – French/English (remote)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your career in a hot start-up?
NinjaRMM is looking for a bilingual French and native translator to interpret contexts, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone in the field of marketing. This position is fully remote.
Translator responsibilities include thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be native level in French and fluent level in English.
NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
You can learn more about our company on our website @ www.ninjarmm.com.
- Translating and localizing into French
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology
- Convert texts from one language to one or more others
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Prepare subtitles for presentations
- Check quality of translated material
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs
- Editorial writing for topics provided by the marketing team in French
- Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bilingual French/native (C2+)
- Fluent English (C1)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interest in IT topics
- Advanced MS Office skills for Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Proven work experience as a translator, interpreter or similar role
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures
- Additional languages
- Writing according to SEO best practices desired or previous experience with SEO for content
- WordPress experience
- Additional certification in Linguistics
What we offer
- A fully remote position in Romania
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup
- Be part of ever-evolving departments that allow opportunities to grow with the company
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your application and examples or extracts of your own work. We are looking forward getting to know you!