Performance Marketing Specialist (Growth)
NinjaRMM is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers an easy-to-use remote monitoring and endpoint management software for IT teams. We were founded in 2013 to help managed service providers and IT departments simplify their workday with an intuitive and user-friendly endpoint management platform. NinjaRMM was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of businesses around the globe. Today, we have grown to support over 5,000 customers worldwide. NinjaRMM has been consistently recognized as the no.1 rated software in its category on G2 Crowd and Gartner Digital Markets in the past 3 years. Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage. Learn more about NinjaRMM here: www.ninjarmm.com.
We are looking for a rock star performance marketing specialist to fuel our global expansion efforts and take on a key role in driving inbound growth. You will own and optimize our paid marketing strategy, managing end-to-end campaign execution and monitoring performance so we can continuously improve campaigns. With user acquisition as the main responsibility, you will also collaborate heavily with and get support from the sales, operations, marketing, and product teams on company-wide growth initiatives. You are expected to become a growth expert with strong hands-on skills, a test-and-learn mindset, and good business acumen. This is a high visibility role and will directly impact Ninja’s ability to grow.
- Launch and manage campaigns on various Paid Search and Paid Social channels including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust bidding on a daily basis to make sure campaigns progress well towards monthly/quarterly goals
- Lead and own the content for paid channels, work closely with the Product Marketing and Content team to bring paid channel creatives to the next level
- Work closely with EMEA marketing and sales team on localizing campaigns
- Constantly conduct A/B testings for incremental improvement
- Audit search terms with expertise accumulated from collaboration with Product and Sales team
- Adjust campaign/web strategy to better serve sale’s pipeline
Skills & Qualifications:
- Writing is second nature to you; you’re passionate about testing copy & messaging
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and accustomed to remote communication
- Comfort with sophisticated data from both campaign performance and marketing attribution
- Proficiency of a European language is a huge plus
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies helpful, but not a must
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Google Ads
- Full-time; Fully remote
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
This job can be fully remote but candidates must be located in California, Texas, or Florida.