Here at Nomad Digital we are currently recruiting for an Information Security Coordinator and Tester to support Nomad’s IT Manager & Information Security Officer in providing information security incident management, implementing best practice, produce evidence of compliance against security frameworks, local and legal regulations across the company’s internal and customer facing systems.
· Work closely with Nomad’s Information Security Officer to improve Nomad’s ISO 27001 compliance by owning and driving security improvements/best practice and evidence continually improvement.
· Work closely with Nomad’s in-house and customer facing teams to improve GDPR compliance by reviewing information asset registers, conducting regular audits, documenting data flows, carrying out data protection impact assessments, testing and reviewing security controls.
· Develop and deliver Information Security training to stakeholders across the organisation
· Maintain and develop Nomad’s vulnerability management system, review CVE libraries and review vulnerability status such various vulnerability assessment tools.
· Carryout regular system audits across Nomad’s internal and customer related systems, products and services in the office and at customer locations.
· Carryout scheduled vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and security assessment on production fleets and test environments against the agreed scope.
· Work alongside Nomad’s Internal IT and customer facing Service Desk teams to oversee information security tickets through Nomad’s service management lifecycle (incident, problem and change) and coordinate investigations into security incidents, produce incident reports and maintain data breach register.
· Manage, assess and update Nomad’s security information and event management systems
· Experience of undertaking legal and regulatory compliance, including the Data Protection Act, GDPR, and ISO27001.
· Experience with the Linux based operating systems
· Experience of planning and conducting security related audits
· Experience of using security scanning tools NMAP, Nessus and OpenVas
· Knowledge of current trends in Information Security
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well in pressurised situations
· Excellent customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think pro-actively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multitask effectively ensuring timelines are met
About Nomad Digital
Nomad Digital is the world's leading provider of passenger and fleet connectivity solutions to the railway industry. Founded in 2002, and headquartered in the UK, currently serving more than 80+ global customers - in more than 40 countries - Nomad designs, builds, deploys and manages passenger Wi-Fi and on-board passenger infotainment systems. Nomad also provides remote online condition-based monitoring and maintenance solutions for optimising fleet management, operational performance and improving fuel economy.