Do you have a passion for results and exceeding expectations? You’re creative, bold and resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You are an exceptional communicator and can explain the method behind our refining service, coupled with a competitive drive you have what it takes to turn a no into a yes. Such skills and talent make you the right applicant for this unique inside sales role in our startup company here in Brooklyn, NY. The selected applicant will be an integral asset to our inside sales team, developing and managing territory assigned to the team. Join our dedicated team that services 25 countries world wide!
ABOUT NOR METALS:
For over 35 years, NOR Metals strives to always give their clients the best possible return for their precious metal waste. NOR Metal has gained substantial experience in the field of precious metal recycling, allowing us to count ourselves among the most advanced and trustworthy in the industry in Europe and spreading our presence here in the US.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities
- Proven ability to network and build rapport.
- Ability to use initiative and can adapt under pressure.
- Possess strong negotiation, and closing skills.
- Goal oriented and highly motivated person.
- Willingness to learn and implement communicative strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience with inside sales is a plus but not required.
- Track record of exceptional customer service experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?:
- Scheduling appointments for outside field representatives.
- Calling potential clients and following up.
- Maintain accurate records in CRM.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner.
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Weekends/Major Holidays: OFF
- Hourly rate, plus uncapped commission, and bonuses.
- Dedicated training and support throughout employment.
- Uncapped Commissions + Bonus
- Top performers have the chance to win monthly prizes including TV’s, play stations, trips to Miami and more!
- Unique start up culture where YOU really matter!
- Benefits Plan.
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick days.
- Sales contests and games, team building activities.
- Career Advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
VISA SPONSORSHIP - Not available