NorthRow is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated business analyst to join our growing team in South Oxfordshire.
You are currently a solo Business Analyst who is happy to work independently within a team, but you’re looking for a fresh challenge. At NorthRow you’ll be able to take the next step in your career. Reporting directly to our CTO, you will be client facing, travelling to meet our customers and working with our technical team to understand client needs and challenges and how we can solve them.
NorthRow is expanding into new markets and focussing on Financial Services to deliver innovative solutions to large scale challenges. You’ll be at the forefront of client engagement, working on the business case, impact and costs. We follow an agile development process, and you’ll be creating stories for the dev team, and helping to prioritise those into sprints. You will be a key interface between our commercial and technical teams. This is a new role within NorthRow as we grow, and we expect that this area of the company will grow quickly, so this is an opportunity to be in at the start of a new team.
NorthRow is a small business based in South Oxfordshire, developing solutions for identity verification, enabling companies to verify individuals and other companies for regulatory compliance, to minimise fraud & reduce risk and to optimise business processes. We offer cloud based solutions to our customers that aggregate real data and data from industry sources to provide the most comprehensive verification services in the market. Our customers span multiple industry sectors and we are planning to expand globally. We are growing fast, doubling our size every year.
You will be joining a small tech team based in our South Oxfordshire office. You will be part of a product team within our agile tech team led by our CTO. You will also be working with our marketing, customer support & operations team. We are a close knit, friendly team looking for another great person to join us.
- Working with the technical and commercial teams to define requirements
- Working with suppliers to maintain relationships, understand upcoming changes and analyse impact to NorthRow services
- Working with the development teams to create stories and prioritise sprints
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- A degree level qualification
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in financial services