Instructional Designer- in the Software Industry
Our client, a leading enterprise software firm, has a requirement for an E-Learning/Instructional Designer
This is a 100% remote contract. Initial short contract with a view to longer term engagement.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience, with at least 2 years designing E Learning courses
- Technical/Engineering Degree
- A proven record of writing for a non- technical audience.
- Analyse learning needs, design and develop digital learning solutions for those needs, and implement them
- Work closely with technical and business SME's to obtain the information required to produce easy-to-understand courses
- Create and follow style, process, and guidelines
- Facilitate reviews with key stakeholders and obtain formal approval
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience gained in a relevant working environment.
- Understanding of instructional design methods.
- Awareness of usability issues and best practice
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience working as part of a remote, international team
- Ability to take full ownership of complex tasks/deliverables
- Proven resourcefulness, initiative, and adaptability.
- Proven ability to come up to speed with minimal supervision and to work independently
- Great people and communication skills.