Technical Writer- MadCap Flare and Zendesk experience
Our client, a developer of award-winning digital language, literacy, and math programs, is looking for technical writers.
This is a 6 month contract.
All work will be done remotely.
- create, manage, and update product documentation and its presentation in a Help Center
- embed with up to two development scrum teams so that documentation is integrated into the product development lifecycle
- update existing content and create new content
- migrate legacy content from Madcap Flare to Zendesk
- assign one writer as editor for the project to provide timely review of content, lead content audits, and ensure the quality and consistency of the content experience.
- experience creating, managing, and publishing single-source content with Madcap Flare
- experience creating and publishing content in Zendesk
- ability to work as part of a scrum team in an agile development environment
- flexible enough to shift from one product area to another as required
It is a bonus if you have experience with HTML and CSS- to edit Zendesk templates and assist in the creation of customer walkthrough guides in Pendo.