Recruitment and Community builder
We are looking for a dynamic new team member to recruit talented candidates to service our clients and internal projects. Also in creating and growing a community around upskilling, networking, and career advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing recruitment duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails.
- Working closely with the human resources department to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
- Creating and bolstering a strong community around our core industries
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online and in print media.
- Screening candidates by performing background checks and verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations swiftly.
- Assisting successful candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents and coordinating orientation agendas.
Recruitment Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a recruitment assistant or a related role.
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Dynamic ability to use new tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.