Senior Course Developer- Software Dev. Industry
Our client, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development, is looking for a Senior Course Developer.
As a Senior Course Developer, you maintain and grow a unique blend of expert instructional design skills, technical insight, and interpersonal skills. You are able to translate the most difficult technical concepts and procedures into easy to understand content for learning.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Collaborate with Product Owners, R&D, UX, and other SMEs to assess new and changing product capabilities to determine how to best enable users.
· Identify performance outcomes and map those to learning objectives and content outlines that lead to defined curricula.
· Develop high-quality, online training curricula and materials, including demos, video, and hands-on exercises which showcase best practices for development projects and close enablement gaps.
· Conduct end-to-end testing and oversee regression testing of curriculum on new releases
· Develop assessment strategies to reinforce technical content. and learning trends.
· Using sound instructional design skills, develop best practices for creating technical learning and distribution.
· Assess training effectiveness
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience developing or delivering Technical Training in a Product environment
- Instructional and Curriculum Design experience in a Technical environment
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Experience managing and coaching a team of Technical Trainers
· Experience developing training content for online, classroom, and mixed deliveries
· Expert presentation creation skills