Technical Writer- Networking Industry.
Our client, a leader in the networking industry, is looking for a technical writer.
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain customer-facing, best-in-class user documentation.
- Produce a range of deliverables, from short feature descriptions and configuration examples to full user guides.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand and identify requirements and customer needs.
- Analyze specifications and product descriptions and recommend the best documentation approach.
- Translate engineering documents into prescriptive content that enables customers to implement the scenarios in their own networks.
- Follow established style and process guidelines.
- Familiarity with XML authoring tools.
- Proven expertise in the networking industry with a background in one or more of routing, switching, security, or data center. Software CLI experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content.
- Ability to research complex technical concepts (independently and collaboratively).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Upper-level technical certification(s) or equivalent knowledge - Juniper certifications ideal.
- Real-world understanding of how customers use networking products in the field.
- Comfortable building networking scenarios in a lab.
- Remote working is available for this position
- BA/BS in Technical Writing, English, Computer Science, or related degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience writing product documentation for enterprise/service provider networking products