We are currently looking for an innovative Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our dynamic team here in Nuritas. The successful candidate will be part of developing, implementing and managing our marketing and communication strategy. You will play a leadership role in building brand awareness and maximise our exposure in the marketplace.
- Communicating complex information to a diverse audience ensuring key messages are understood
- Act as the link between outside comms partners and the team to ensure best execution and direction
- Define, create and deliver presentations as required to add maximum value to all interactions where this medium is utilised
- Using a creative communication approach to strengthen our online presence across multiple platforms both locally and internationally
- Publishing content to Nuritas website, creating digital newsletters, management of social media accounts and engaging with video production
- Creating full video content, scripts, management of third parties and gathering the correct teams to video both internal and external to Nuritas
- Communicating with KOLs and others for content we are sharing.
- Staying up to date with findings in our area, through internal Nuritas staff or public forums
- Writing a range of content, from press releases to white papers
- Assist in the creation of press releases in conjunction with our external PR partner
- Production of high-quality, clear and engaging content and communication outputs
- Planning of relevant public speaking engagements
- Reporting on marketing outputs and compiling associated metrics for the Senior Management Team
Required qualifications & experience
- An innovator, this is a number one requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Affairs or Administration, or related field and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An innovative approach on how we can enhance our communications activity
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to lead and drive projects to successful completion
- Technical and commercial writing experience required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Robust IT skills, proficient at Illustrator or equivalent, experience with video
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Expert knowledge in using all social media platforms
- Motivated team player, willing to learn new ideas while sharing knowledge and experience
- Background in life science is desirable, a keen all time interest in science is a must
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, telling us a little about why you applied for the role.