Overview of the company
Nuritas™ is a Dublin-based biotech company revolutionising the discovery of bio-active peptides. Leveraging state of the art data science advances, Nuritas is expanding the search space of peptide discovery to unearth drug-like peptides that require little to no optimisation.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing drug discovery / development and pre-disease consumer related programmes from the deployment of our technology to identify novel targets in various disease areas through to final development phases.
For each programme you will take ownership, you will work closely with a project lead on each team representing the key functions; and will coordinate the project activities associated with Data-Science/AI and all lab related activities.
You will develop a well-structured programme and budget to determine resource needs, propose priorities, and identify any risks ahead of time. The main focus for this position will be driving the execution of each programme and ensuring all teams are held accountable for hitting their milestones on their projects.
Required PRIMARY Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience leading complex projects associated with early stage research & development related to the pharmaceutical/biotech or life sciences environments
- Ability to lead a multiple disciplinary matrix team and delivering projects across geographies
- A strong understanding of the processes and the procedures of bringing novel therapeutics from concept to early stage clinical development and beyond.
- Experience of developing robust operational processes and SOP’s which will enable task completion.
- Experience of managing and maintaining early stage in vivo and in human clinical trials
- Excellent organisation skills. Ability to multitask and work independently to demanding, changing schedules and priorities
- Can-do attitude is a must as well as being highly proactive and collaborative in your approach to coming up with solutions to scientific problems.
- A track record of delivery with the extensive experience of working on scale up activities and frameworks to suit project needs.
- A professional project management qualification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM would be ideal but not a pre-requisite
- Produce project plans, budgets and resource plans for complex projects; challenge assumptions for time, costs and risk in order to optimise project delivery
- Liaising with Laboratory and Data Science teams to ensure timely completion of R&D Projects
- Liaise with Snr Management teams to provide succinct overview of projects outlining rationale, progress, challenges, next steps, budgets
- Maintenance of Project Budgets and Associated Project Documentation
- Carry out Scoping and Feasibility of Next Phase of Projects and New Projects
- Creation of Project Management Plans, including feasibility, rationale, Budgets, Risk Management.
- Involvement in Management of Early Stage POC/Clinical Trial Development and Development in Nutraceutical Space
- Manages team towards effective governance decisions
Only candidates with Research & Development experience related to Drug Development will be considered for this position due to the specialist nature of this position.
Please submit a CV and Coversheet for the attention of Mark Tierney, Talent Acquisition Manager outlining why you have the relevant skill set to be considered for this position in Nuritas.