Want to work for a large healthcare system with an exceptional work environment with unparalleled career opportunities.
A hospital providing exceptional health care to southern Oregon and northern California. Our patient care spans the continuum to include emergency services, stroke care, cardiac and vascular care, birth center, total joint replacement and spine health programs, robotic surgery, pain management services and one of the most comprehensive rehabilitation programs in the region.
In this position, you will:
- Embody a spirit of continual improvement and drive towards excellence.
- Remain accountable for the 24/7 operations of their defined unit(s).
- Remain accountable for the quality of care delivered and outcomes of areas under their leadership.
- Establish an environment where healing and wellness are optimized
- Ensure the core values of the organization are realized for both our patients and caregivers.
- Lead effective care delivery through strong caregiver engagement, wise use of resources, and compassionately hold others accountable for their behaviors and actions.
- Assemble and develop effective teams of caregivers and lead these teams in a complex and changing environment.
- Establish and sustain collaborative inter-professional relationships
- Be accountable for unit adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, policies, contracts, procedures, and standards of performance.
- Develop and mentor their direct reports and plans for succession.
- Be informed by the highest level of evidence available when developing standards and modifying care delivery systems.
- Actively support the system, region, and local strategic priorities and programs.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN)
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) at time of hire
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider within 6 months of hire
- 5 years in nursing with experience in progressive leadership roles
- Operating Room experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree or higher in a related field
- Formal coursework in management, finance, and other administrative subjects
- Previous management experience